Photobucket

Thursday 19 June 2014

Tees n Tings by Alice C

Today I received a handmade crochet halter top and I'm so so excited to wear it in Majorca next week! Considering how much these are going for on the highstreet and Depop at the moment, buying this beauty seemed like a great idea as it was only £13 and supports the creative ambitions of Bristol Uni student Alice Carlin. 

Here I'm wearing my croppie with simple Topshop jean shorts from years ago (I'm very glad I could never pull of those tiny ripped Levi's that are unfortunately still in abundance when a shred of sunshine comes out!) It's super soft, oh so comfortable and works well with a less-endowed chest. The only problem is that now I want them in all the colours she does, the rasta inspired black, yellow and red one is definitely one of the best!
The cute lacing at the back gives it size versatility, but this one is labelled a size 8
Join the TEES N TINGS open Facebook group here and get your order in quick, as new items get snapped up pretty quickly!