Photobucket

Sunday 22 June 2014

Scrunchie Mutt

What would you do at the beginning of summer, knowing you've got four months to keep yourself busy before returning to university? I'm dusting off my Janome and making something fun, pretty and that will hopefully make me some extra pocket money.

Following the success of the homemade hair accessories my FashComm girls and I had made for fundraising earlier in March, I took to my regrettably neglected hobby of sewing (or 'habber-dabber' to my sister) to make more delightful scrunchies for the overwhelming and unescapable 90s trend of the summer!

Never doing anything half-heartedly, I've become overly excited and enthusiastic about the prospect of my new 'mini company' Scrunchie Mutt. You can find my handmade products on the Big Cartel Shop and little updates on its Facebook page!
Each scrunchie is handmade, of high quality and has a name that reminds me of people I know. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have making and branding them!