Photobucket

Monday 7 January 2013

Cath Kidston's Cutesy Jewellery

British Bling  


    I have always been a fan of Cath (who isn't?) - the bags and home accessories with adorably quintessential prints are appreciated by women of all ages. From the Christmas which has passed too quickly, as usual, I have become the owner of some pieces from the CK jewellery range. I'd never before paid much attention to the jewellery as I assumed the designs would be a little 'fuddy-duddy'. Yes, they are consistent with CK's vintage design motives, but worn simple as statement pieces can exhibit their pure prettiness. Impeccably packaged, the brand has made things to be cherished. 
   
   This silver bracelet with shimmering leaves is so romantic and versatile - the dark silver gives it quality and depth.  I absolutely love the bow pendant necklaces - one of which is turquoise with gold trimming for perfect vintage accessorising, the other, encrusted with sparkle for a more glitzy feel. 



CK has further goodies in the range - especially the brooches. Well made, reasonably priced, and just so cute for any occasion; I am very tempted to add one to my new collection. What could be better than a sparkling Fox Terrier?


1. Alphabet Pin Badge - £5
2. Red Bow Brooch - £18
3. Stanley Crystal Brooch - £22