Photobucket

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Topshop Tropics

Woe is me, the common student - forced to simply browse and seldom buy in these hard financial times. BORE OFF, I want clothes and I want them now! I especially would LOVE some new summer beauties and found myself like a 'kid in a candy store' in Topshop this weekend, lusting over many many patterned things.

Here's the low-down:

Ever the sucker for ethnic and folk, especially when it's in a repeated tile print. These pieces make me want to go to Morocco or Turkey and bring back a whole suitcase of painted ceramic tableware.


You can't get much more tropical than wearing half a rainforest on your body.

5 - Lemon Print Skort : £34
These pretty blues and pastel patterns are fab for SS14 (it's coming, slowly but surely, but it's coming) I imagine the jumpsuit is effortless to wear in the heat and the style also comes in a casual shirt dress and a playsuit!