Photobucket

Sunday 24 November 2013

Maude's Mint

[Apologies for the punny title, but the Geordie slang fitted so well]

Maude Boutique's stunning mint necklace instantly caught my eye whilst browsing Shopify on Instagram, and WOW, how awesome is their jewellery all the way from Fayetteville, Arkansas! Statement necklaces and costume earrings have long been on the scene now, and Zara and Topshop have had loads of gorgeous chokers but most of these seem to be about £40 with the gold turning pink after a couple of wears!

Many of these incredibly priced pieces come in alternate colour schemes, but I've found my favourite ones. I'll definitely be sharing this post with my parents, who have gone to the US for Thanksgiving this week - perhaps they could pick up a sparkly little stocking filler for me...

1. The blues necklace - $25 £15.50
2. Talking tulips necklace - $35 £21.50
3. Blossom choker - $45 £27.50
4. Taste the rainbow necklace - $32 £19.50


1. O my! Earring - $12 £7.50
2. Blue garden earring - $14 £8.50
3. Bee dangle earring - $10 £6
4. Crystal drop earring - $9 £5.50
5. Bug post earring - $6 £3.50

"A Maude Girl is much more than her closet, but the one she has should be full of 
clothes that help her feel confident as she makes her dreams happen"